Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Priceless Find


      So, my son spent yesterday afternoon cleaning out his closet. He found old toys, video games, and action figures.
      I insisted that all Godzilla and dinosaur figures be safely archived, but he was free to do whatever he wanted with everything else.  I now call him "eBoy", since he decided that people would want to buy Super Smash Brothers and the like if we put it on eBay ~ and he was right.
      He also came across some very good art work, plus this "writting report" he did as a fifth grader about his grandfather:
                                                                      
Jim Algeo
      My Pop-pop is about 5'11" so he's average in height. Those big cool reading glasses and snow white hair makes him look really smart. My Pop-pop acts tough when he's coaching his football team. He's also very nice, so whenever he wins games he tells everybody what a spectacular job they did. Also he is a teacher at LC and he teaches economics. The best part of him is his hilarious jokes.
      My Pop-pop loves having the grandkids around, and he is great with kids. He is the head coach of Lansdale Catholic Crusaders varsity football team. There in the playoffs and the biggest thing every coach has to go through. Also he loves doing scouting reports on other football teams so he can win.
       That is everything my Pop-pop does and enjoys it.

       So I guess Mario Brothers can go for $15 on eBay, but some finds you just can't put a price tag on :)

Have a wonderful Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment